Global search in Pepper Cloud CRM intends to provide the users with quick access to the information they need.
Simply put, Global search helps you in the following:
- A quick search for contacts, opportunities, accounts, custom fields, quotations, attachments, etc. across your entire database.
- As the search term is entered, predictive search results are appraised instantly and displayed by record type.
- Search results are grouped based on module names.
- The results that are owned by you can be filtered.
Now, let’s look at how you can effectively conduct the global search.
Global search criteria
In order to find results through the global search, the following criteria must be considered:
- The search term should have at least 3 characters.
- The search term can have a maximum of 1024 characters.
Guideline for Global search
1. Login to your CRM account.
2. On the header, click the search icon. Enter at least 3 characters to start the search.
3. You can filter your search results by modules. By default, the search results consider all the modules.
4. The checkbox on the top right corner helps you filter the results owned by you, the one who is searching.
5. You can click the searched record for more information and be redirected to the detail page of that record.