With more than 2 billion active users every month, WhatsApp is being one of the very popular messaging apps.
For growing businesses, WhatsApp can be a powerful sales communication tool. Here is how you can connect your WhatsApp Business API with Pepper Cloud CRM.
Note: WhatsApp Business app and WhatsApp Business API are different versions of WhatsApp. Read this blog to understand the differences between WhatsApp Business account and WhatsApp Business API.
- Twilio WhatsApp Business API
- Pepper Cloud CRM
A step-by-step guide for CRM and WhatsApp integration
2. Login to your Pepper Cloud CRM account.
3. Click on the “Settings” icon on the top right corner of your CRM system.
4. Select “Integration”
5. Navigate to Channels by clicking on “Channels”.
6. Click on the “Create New” button on the top right corner to add a new Channel to your CRM account.
7. A modal opens up with an option to choose the Channel. Choose “WhatsApp” and click on “Next”.
8. Add the Twilio details such as Account SID, Auth Token, and Twilio registered WhatsApp number. Click “Next”.
Note: You can get the Twilio details from the dashboard of your Twilio account.
9. Copy “Message Comes in URL” and “Call back URL” and paste them into your Twilio account to successfully integrate WhatsApp with your CRM system. Click “Next” to fill in Channel details.
Note: To paste the URLs in your Twilio account,
- Log into your account.
- Navigate to “Messaging” from the list available on the left side of your screen.
- Click on “Senders” and Choose “WhatsApp senders”.
- You will see the list of your Twilio approved WhatsApp numbers. Click on the WhatsApp number of your choice.
- Add the “Message comes in URL” at “webhook URL for incoming messages” and “Callback URL” at “status callback URL”.
10. Add the Channel name, Description of your channel, and Greeting message and click on “Finish” to complete the WhatsApp CRM integration setup.
Note - The Greeting message allows you to send a quick response to the users when you receive a message from them.
After you complete integrating WhatsApp Business API with Pepper Cloud, you are set to send messages and talk with your WhatsApp leads right from your CRM.