MailerLite is an email marketing tool that allows you to send targeted marketing emails to your audience, sets up drip campaigns, automates your workflow, and more. Pepper Cloud CRM is now integrated with MailerLite to bring email marketing and sales together. In this blog, learn a step-by-step process to integrate MailerLite with Pepper Cloud CRM.
- MailerLite account. If you don’t have a MailerLite account, you can create it here.
- Logged into your CRM account through the Pepper Cloud login page.
- Profile permission to access the settings module.
How to integrate MailerLite with CRM?
1. Login to your CRM account. Navigate to “Settings” by clicking on the settings icon.
2. Go to “Integration” and navigate to “Campaigns”.
3. Click “Integrate” on the MailerLite card to sync your MailerLite account. The popup will ask for an API key.
4. Login to your MailerLite account and get your API key from there. Enter the API key into your CRM and click “Save”.
Configuring the CRM fields with MailerLite fields
1. After integrating MaillerLite with CRM, a popup opens up to map the fields of Lead and Contact modules. Default fields will be automatically mapped. But custom fields need to be mapped manually.
2. Map the required CRM module fields with MailerLite fields.
3. Click “done” for successful mapping. Then, you will be redirected to the below screen where the stats related to campaigns and the status will be shown as “Mapped”.
- You can either map both modules (Contact and Lead) or choose to do only one module. If you choose to map only one module, click “Skip and Proceed” in the popup. Skipping and continuing will not affect your previous mappings and you can continue to make changes to the required module.
- To edit the mapped fields, click on the edit icon.
Watch the short video to understand how to integrate MailerLite with CRM.
Syncing the records between MailerLite and CRM
The sync between MailerLite and CRM is one-way. You can export your records from CRM to MailerLite. Here are the steps to do it.
1. Now you can sync your contacts and leads with MailerLite by going to the respective module and clicking on “Actions” and “Sync to MailerLite”.
- You can also sync only selected Contacts/Leads by applying a filter or by choosing the records manually.
- If you export the same records to MailerLite multiple times, you don’t have to worry about creating duplicates. MailerLite recognises the duplicates and ignores such entries.
2. After completing the sync, you will be notified of the status.
Campaign reports in CRM Dashboard
You can also access an overview and insights about your MailerLite account in your CRM Dashboard. For this, navigate to “MailerLite” in Dashboard.
Need more assistance? Talk to our friendly representatives.