Introducing Pepper Cloud CRM Inbox
We are here with a new set of product improvements and updates. Inbox CRM, Google contacts or outlook contacts integration, account creation on the go and many more.
“We have always done it this way!” - We crossed that out!
“If not now, when?” - We asked!
And hence, here we are with a new set of product improvements and updates to ease your business workflow and join our hands in your business growth.
Manage your emails from your CRM
Switching between the tabs or websites to access the emails has always been cumbersome. We heard you! So, we are presenting you with our brand new CRM integration with Gmail or Outlook.
The integration between your email provider and the CRM provides you with complete access to your email conversations right from your Pepper Cloud inbox.
Here are a few fantastic features of CRM Inbox and how you can use it to ease your business operations!
- You can conveniently access your Gmail or Outlook right from your CRM, anytime and anywhere.
- Integrate Gmail or Outlook with your Pepper Cloud account. Fetch the email conversation of the last 30-days through our 2-way sync feature.
- Never worry about missing out on any conversations. You can refresh your inbox and keep your email conversations updated.
- You can send email attachments from your CRM inbox, just like your Gmail and Outlook.
- You can secure your email conversations with your customers even after disintegrating your team members' Gmail or Outlook account.
Wondering how to start your email integration? Refer to these easy steps!
- Initiate the integration process by clicking on “Integrate”.
- Enter your Gmail/Outlook credentials and grant necessary permissions to CRM.
- Sit back and relax while your email accounts integrate and your emails are imported.
Import contacts with fewer efforts
With our enhanced contact import capabilities, you can save your time and effort by importing contacts from Google Contacts and Outlook, apart from excel/CSV/Web forms. Synchronize your contacts and manage them on the go.
Here is how you can integrate your Google contacts or outlook contacts with your Pepper Cloud account and import the contacts in minutes.
- Connect Google contacts or Outlook contacts with the Pepper Cloud account.
- Choose whether you want to import bulk contacts or only selected contacts.
If you wish to import selected contacts, you can do so with the help of tags/segments.
- You can qualify the contacts either as contacts or as leads while importing them to your account.
- Map the different fields of the contacts to either system fields or custom fields as per your requirements.
- Complete the import and witness the integration of all the details of your contacts (such as display pics, avatars, and other details).
Privacy option for your web forms
We, at Pepper Cloud, have implemented an update just for you!
Give your subscribers or website visitors a choice to consent while filling up your contact form.
We will come back to you again with more product updates. Till then, explore our new features and let us know your experience!
It is no secret that quick and easy ways provide the best user experience.
We align with those thoughts. So, here we are with our brand new look and enhanced user interface that offers easy navigation, improved workflow, and an ultimate user experience.
A new design for the business page
We are introducing a sleek and streamlined 3-column layout on our product business page. The three columns: information panel, activity panel, and association panel, provide you with all the details associated with the chosen business records (account, lead, or contacts).
In simpler words, with the bare minimum clicks, get a bird’s eye view of all the record-related information.
Simplified navigation to business records
Accessing the business records has been made a whole lot easier with our new interface enhancements.
You need not navigate into individual records anymore. Just click on the account, lead, or contact, and retrieve all the information you need, on the go.
Additionally, the information panel is now made collapsible, allowing you to control your screen layout and focus on valuable data at once.
We understand having a picture adds a lot to your experience. It provides a way to associate a name with the person and allows you to personalise the overall experience for your customers. So, here is our new feature.
With our fresh look and fantastic interface, you can upload your customers' pictures/avatars and let your entire team know with whom they are communicating.
Easy access to activities
Our modern look of the activity details page allows you to create tasks seamlessly and with just a click.
Alongside, the details page is now provided with a toggle to change the status of the activities. Switch between “Open” and “Completed” with just a slide and keep the task status updated.
Get a glimpse of our modern look and layout in this video.
We will be back to you again with more product updates. Till then, experience our new look and let us know what you think.